Manychat is an application for building standard Messanger bots with a basic functionality that will ideally blend into a Facebook environment and naturally interact with users. You do not need any development skills or coding knowledge; the visual interface is pretty intuitive, and the routine is increasingly simplified. As the team states, all you need is several minutes of spare time, though if you want to obtain a better result, you should probably spend much more than just two minutes.
The program is suitable for those of you who need a handy place for sending news, content updates, and notifications of various sorts. It does not imply any algorithm so that everything is based on the 1-on-1 connection. Everyone who initiates the chat with your page become your subscriber: it is an excellent way to build your subscription list and broaden your audience.
As for other integral features that can greatly benefit the project, you are able to:
- schedule the messages in advance to avoid gaps in a constant content flow;
- set up cross-posting – automatically post feeds from other popular information channels such as RSS, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, etc.;
- use in your messages any type of multimedia data including images, videos, links, horizontal sliders with cards within them and text;
- create a welcoming message to produce a favorable first impression (here you are allowed to leverage pictures, menu options, and even sliders);
- manipulate with keywords to generate a series of quick replies that will help to imitate the artificial intelligence;
- enrich messages with some interactive details such as buttons.
So that, enter your Facebook page and grant yourself with administrator rights and voila, you are ready to go.